Bright staff members are taking the essential steps to maintaining a vibrant learning environment. Bright School will become a dynamic neighborhood school, with strong academic and social programs. Community and university partnerships continue to strengthen and further develop Bright’s instructional programs. Parents, teachers, staff, and community members will continue to support Bright’s students through daily interactions in classrooms and school events. Bright will continue its quest to be a school community devoted to working together to promote the academic, social, emotional, and physical growth and well-being of all its students.
Bright, a school community that values and reflects:
- a high quality and supportive learning environment for ALL students
- a strong academic program
- parent and community involvement
- after-school programs for students, families, and the community
- community and university partnerships
- ongoing professional development and training for staff
- a safe school environment
- an environment that reflects and values diversity
We envision Bright School to be a dynamic and inspiring learning environment, that produces enthusiastic and self directed learners that believe in and trust the power of education
O. T. Bright Elementary School strives to meet the academic, social, and emotional needs of ALL students. At Bright School, we strive to create a COLLABORATIVE and INCLUSIVE learning environment, while developing innovative thinkers who understand the past, explore the present, and impact the future equipped with a wealth of knowledge and experiences. We are committed to developing well rounded students prepared to compete and be successful in a global society.